A favorite in our Adrenal ReCode program!
Yields: about 4-6 tacos
Ingredients for the Fish:
– 1 large filet wild cod or Pacific halibut
– 2 teaspoons cumin
– 1 teaspoon garlic, crushed
– 1 teaspoon Himalayan pink salt
Directions for the Fish:
1. Pat fish dry with paper towels. Season the fish with cumin, garlic, and salt.
2. Heat grill to medium and let the fish cook for about 4 minutes each side or until the fish flakes apart easily with a fork.
Ingredients for Slaw Topping:
– 1/4 head green cabbage, finely sliced
– 1 green onion, sliced
– 1 handful cilantro, chopped
– 1 lime, juiced
– 1 teaspoon apple cider or Ume plum vinegar 2-3 tablespoons olive oil salt to taste
Directions for the Slaw Topping:
1. Mix all ingredients in a bowl. Dress with lime juice, olive oil, and salt.
Ingredients for the Tacos:
– Corn or Cassava Tortillas
– Fresh salsa
– 1⁄2 cup mango (optional)
– Probiotic sour cream (optional)
– A few slices of fresh Avocado (optional)